- 20/08/2019 08:56 AM
- 20/08/2019 10:11 AM
Log in once to complete your electronic transactions conveniently to benefit from the various eServices by the single sign-in feature and there is no need to log in again
Simply enter your User name/ID and Password to use the secured eServices via the numerous channels; such as: Desktop, tablets, and smart phone.
To set up your own account, please click on "New User" and enter the required information. For commercial users, please visit one of the GOEIC branches to create your account for commercial services. Please call the GOEIC Call Centre on 08006667666/19591 to assist you in finding the nearest Service Centre in order to verify your information and complete the registration process.
Create a new account and start using the portal to benefit from the provided ServicesNew Account
Available for non-commercial users only *
General Organization for Export and Import Control participated in many events during December 2018 which aimed to Trade Facilitation, Exports Development and Consumer Protection inside and outside, these events are:
1. Participation in the meeting of "The Committee of Organizing Potatoes Exportation" in the Foreign Trade and Agreement Sector on October 9, 2018.
2. Participation in the meeting of "Citrus Committee" in the Export Council of Agricultural Crops on October 10, 2018.
3. Participation in a workshop on "Agricultural and industrial export capability development policies" at the Information and Decision Support Center of the Council of Ministers on October 23, 2018.
4. Participation in the meeting of "Potatoes Committee" in the Export Council of Agricultural Crops on October 30, 2018.
5. Attending the coordinating meeting for the National Workshop of reviewing the Egyptian Commercial Policies at the Trade Agreement Sector on October 1, 2018.
6. Attending a consultation meeting to discuss the Electronic Certificate of Origin Project (eco) at the Trade Agreement Sector on October 17, 2018.
7. Attending the coordinating meeting for the preparations of the Egyptian delegate visit to Brazil in accordance with Meracssour Agreement on October 23,2018 at the "Commercial Representation"
8. Attending the coordinating meeting for the joint committee concerned about following up the implementation of the MOU of the Conformity Certificate (Aghadir) on October 9, 2018
9. Attending the sixth meeting for the joint committee concerned about following up the implementation of the MOU of the Conformity Certificate (Aghadir) on October 10,11,2018
10. Attending the coordinating meeting to follow up Conformity Certificate (Aghadir - Lebanon) on October 29, 2018