Log in once to complete your electronic transactions conveniently to benefit from the various eServices by the single sign-in feature and there is no need to log in again
Simply enter your User name/ID and Password to use the secured eServices via the numerous channels; such as: Desktop, tablets, and smart phone.
To set up your own account, please click on "New User" and enter the required information. For commercial users, please visit one of the GOEIC branches to create your account for commercial services. Please call the GOEIC Call Centre on 08006667666/19591 to assist you in finding the nearest Service Centre in order to verify your information and complete the registration process.
Create a new account and start using the portal to benefit from the provided ServicesNew Account
Available for non-commercial users only *
The aim of establishing Trade Service Center
Providing distinguished and sophisticated services to importers and exporters in business sector in order to facilitate and expand trade movement.
Departments of the Trade Service Center:
This Department welcomes visitors, answers their questions and inquiries and provides solutions for their problems immediately, either through the database in the center or the competent departments to address the causes of their complaints.
It is located at GOEIC headquarters at Cairo Airport Cargo Village.
Business Sector Department provides a set of reports and statistics that serve the business community with all its segments, namely:
Reports of countries names, commodities, exporters names, shipping ports, quantities; values and type of unit and currency for all countries worldwide; for a particular country; for a group of commodities or for a particular commodity, customs certificates numbers and customs system.
It also deals with a wide range of parties, namely:
Furniture, ready-made garment, food industries, spinning, textiles, construction materials, metal goods, refractories, furnishings, medicines, engineering serums, electronics, industries, leathers, footwear, leather products, chemicals and fertilizers.
In addition to the following:
Chemicals Industry Chamber, Chamber of Commerce in Alexandria, Chamber of Commerce in Cairo, Technology Center for Marble and Granite, Commercial Representation in all countries, offices of Industrial Modernization Centre, Egyptian Export Development Center, Federation of Egyptian Industries, Head of Exporters Division, other various ministries and researchers affiliated to the Ministry of Higher Education, research centers, etc.
Reports/ Data Fees:
- A sum of 10,000 L.E annually (ten thousand pounds L.E) as annual subscription fees for councils/ companies to obtain any reports or statements (maximum 60 reports) during a calendar year.
- A sum of 1500 L.E annually (one thousand and five hundred pounds L.E) as annual subscription fees for competent government agencies to obtain reports or statements (maximum 60 reports) during a calendar year.
- A sum of 150 pounds L.E (one hundred and fifty L.E) for obtaining any report/ statement (separate) about a particular company.
- A sum of 200 pounds L.E (two hundred pounds L.E) for obtaining a report/general statement for non-participants.
- As a part of encouraging scientific research, researchers and research centers, they are provided with reports and data at special prices.
According to governing laws and regulations, data and reports issued to any client (subscriber/ non-subscribers) are exclusive to GOEIC and may be issued to any other entity or company only by reference to GOEIC in order to preserve the intellectual property rights of such reports and data.
To contact Business Sector Department: email@example.com