Log in once to complete your electronic transactions conveniently to benefit from the various eServices by the single sign-in feature and there is no need to log in again
Simply enter your User name/ID and Password to use the secured eServices via the numerous channels; such as: Desktop, tablets, and smart phone.
To set up your own account, please click on "New User" and enter the required information. For commercial users, please visit one of the GOEIC branches to create your account for commercial services. Please call the GOEIC Call Centre on 08006667666/19591 to assist you in finding the nearest Service Centre in order to verify your information and complete the registration process.
Create a new account and start using the portal to benefit from the provided ServicesNew Account
Available for non-commercial users only *
In order to save time and facilitate the course of procedures for commercial customers, this service allows them to submit the application renewal of registration in importers record to GOEIC using the online portal and it aims at providing a mechanism for the process of submitting such application, which will save time spent on the service.
Service is provided only at the head office of the GOEIC and branches authorized to issue the registration card in the importers record (6th of October, Alexandria, Port Said, Suez, and Damietta) in order to receive the documents and send them to the head office.
· The customer must have an active e-services account on the portal.
· The procedure must be completed at the GOEIC’s headquarters within 15 days as of the date of submitting the application on the portal.
1. A registration renewal application signed by the interested party or his official legal authorized agent.
2. A recent and valid extract of registration record in the commercial register.
3. The latest budget for companies approved from the taxes authority.
Renewal on due date (within 90 days preceding the end of registration)
(2000) L.E (two thousand L.E) registration renewal fee.
(500) L.E (five hundred L.E) publication fee.
(15) L.E a trade union fee.
Total: (2515) L.E (two thousand and five hundred and fifteen L.E).
Renewal after due date (within 90 days following the end of registration)
(4000) L.E (four thousand L.E) a registration renewal fee.
(500) L.E (five hundred L.E) a publication fee.
(15) L.E (fifteen L.E) a trade union fee.
Total: (4515) L.E (four thousand, five hundred and fifteen L.E).
(100) L.E (one hundred L.E) a print out fee.
1. The registration renewal application shall be submitted every five years as of the registration date or from the date of the last renewal and within 90 days prior to the end of the registration. However, the application shall be accepted if submitted within the 90 days following the end of the registration if the applicant paid the fees doubled in such case to avoid administrative cancellation in the future.
2. The applicant for registration, the managing director or importing specialists shall pass the training courses accredited by the ministry specialized in foreign trade affairs.
3. Registration may be renewed only after passing these courses
4. Required stamping of documents in accordance with the Stamp Act.
5. If there are any amendments to the previous registration, necessary documents are required to prove these amendments shall be brought.