Log in once to complete your electronic transactions conveniently to benefit from the various eServices by the single sign-in feature and there is no need to log in again
Simply enter your User name/ID and Password to use the secured eServices via the numerous channels; such as: Desktop, tablets, and smart phone.
To set up your own account, please click on "New User" and enter the required information. For commercial users, please visit one of the GOEIC branches to create your account for commercial services. Please call the GOEIC Call Centre on 08006667666/19591 to assist you in finding the nearest Service Centre in order to verify your information and complete the registration process.
Create a new account and start using the portal to benefit from the provided ServicesNew Account
Available for non-commercial users only *
In order to save time and facilitate the course of procedures to commercial customers, this service allows the commercial customers to submit an application to modify the registration data in importers record using the online portal of GOEIC. The service only aims at providing a mechanism for the process of registering the application data, helping to reduce the time spent in carrying out the service of modifications made in the importers record in accordance with the law and executive regulation, such modifications shall be reported to the public administration of the importers record within sixty days as of the date of such modifications which includes the following:
1. Modification of address
2. Modification of capital
3. Modification of trade name
4. Modification of commercial trademark
5. Modification of Tax card
6. Adding or removing partners
7. Modification of the partner’s character from a limited partner to a joint partner and vice versa
8. Modification of entitlement to signature and administration
9. Modification of legal entity of the company
10. Modification of import activity by opening or restricting
11. Adding or removing branches
12. Adding or removing commodity groups
13. Modification of commercial register number is related to the modification of address from a governorate to a governorate
14. Adding a non-partner manager or removing a particular non-partner manager.
Head office at Cairo - (6th of October - Alexandria - Port Said - Suez - Damietta) branches
· The customer must have an active e-services account on the online portal
· The procedure must be completed at the Organization headquarters within 15 days of the date of submitting the application on the portal
First: Companies in General:
The modification application shall be submitted with the signature of the chairman of the board, the managing director, the manager in charge or the responsible general partner, who is entitled to manage and sign before the competent administrative employee or to validate its signature by the bank, accompanied by the following documents or (by the agent or authorized person):
1. Registered and recorded modification contract (in case of Partnerships), board of directors minutes, the general assembly minutes approved by companies authority or the amended companies prospectus which the amendment is approved therein (in case of joint stock and limited liability companies).
2. A recent commercial register extract which these modifications are approved therein and recorded, and a removal request from the commercial register in case of modification of address from one governorate to another.
3. The tax card with these modifications approved therein.
In case of adding individuals (any joint partners, limited partners, members of board of directors or appointed directors) to companies in general, law and regulations shall apply upon submitting personal identity and Egyptian nationality documents as well as the registration acknowledgement in accordance with Ministerial Resolution No. 361 of 2005 for appointed directors or members of board of directors of the joint stock companies and directors of the limited liability companies
Delivery of previously issued import cards and receiving of the import card after amendment.
Second: Individual trader:
Documents mentioned in items (2, 3 and 5) are required with attached modification request signed by the interested party or his legal representative by virtue of a general power of attorney or an authorization signed by the interested party before the competent administrative employee or to validate its signature by the bank. Amended extract and tax card are sufficient.
Third: Modification fees:
(Five hundred L.E) (for each modification)
(Five hundred L.E) as a publication fee
(Fifteen L.E) a trade union fee
Fourth: Registration applicant, managing director or specialists of import shall pass the training courses adopted by the ministry specialized in foreign trade affairs.
Fifth: Stamps on required documents:
One L.E (Ninety piasters for a stamp and ten piasters as a resources development fee) on the documents in accordance with Stamp Act.
Second: Individual trader:
The following documents are required:
· A recent commercial register extract which these modifications are approved therein and recorded, and a removal request from the commercial register in case of modification of address from one governorate to another.
· The tax card with amendments approved therein, issued by the computer, and accompanied with the latest tax declaration.
· Delivery of previously issued import cards and receiving of the import card after amendment.
· Modification request signed by the interested party or his legal representative by a general power of attorney or by a signed authorization from the interested party before the competent administrative employee or with validated signature by the bank.
1. Submission of an application to modify registration application data and the required documents
2. Collection the prescribed fees
3. Modification of the data by the computer.
4. Printing of the registration card in accordance with the Modifications.