Modification or recording the registration data of establishments and companies registered in the Exporters Register in accordance with Law 118/1975 and Regulation 770/2005.
Place of service:
Branches: MAROUF – 6th of October - Alexandria - Port Said - Suez - Damietta - Office of the Investors Services Complex in the General Investment Authority
When is the administrative write-off?
- If the expiry date of the export card has passed without renewing its validity
- If a decision is issued by the Minister of trade and Industry to write off the facility or company for a period of 3 years because the exporter has committed one of the deviations mentioned in Articles 62-63 of Regulation 770/2005.
- If the export activity is written off from the commercial register.
- If the establishment is subject to the Investment Law 72/2017 and the export activity that is open and not specified by a class has been written off from the commercial register.
- If the capital is modified to be less than the minimum legally established.
- If the legal entity is changed and the legal personality lapses according to this change
- If the commercial register has been erased or the file at the Tax Authority is permanently suspended due to the expiration of the natural or legal personality
- If the natural personality expires due to the death of the person concerned.
- If the head office fixed in the commercial registry is changed from one governorate to another, and the natural or legal personality lapses according to this change.
- If there is any change in the status of one of those whose names are listed in the commercial registry, or in the establishment or company, any of the conditions of registration will be lost in accordance with Regulation 770/2005.
- In the event of the death of the person concerned in the individual facilities,
- Original death certificate
- inheritance certificate
- A copy of the identity document for the heirs
- Acknowledgment of Wills (for minors from the court)
- In the event of liquidation of the company the following is submitted:
- The liquidation contract or the minutes of the general assembly meeting in the liquidation.
- Request for annotation to erase the commercial register or trade register in liquidation
- A copy of the identity card for the liquidator and the original for viewing
- note The liquidator signs the request for write-off and the power of attorney instead of the person concerned for the duration of the liquidation period
- In the event of the company's dissolution, the following shall be submitted:
- Minutes of the non-general meeting or the termination contract
- Request for annotation to erase the commercial register
Administrative write-off procedures
- Determining the cases due for administrative write-off and reviewing the file
- Preparing and approving a write-off note
- Recording the final write-off decision on the system
- Book an appointment through the organization's website
Please see the instructions for use when booking the appointment
- Fee estimation by financial reference
- Pay the fees to the organization’s treasury with a visa
- To find out the steps for booking an appointment through Goeic's website, please enter the following link
- Accepts even a second agent only - the authorization is valid for one time and to perform one action only
- To inquire about the issuance of the decision to write off, you can call the call center 19591 or visit the customer service office at the airport
- To obtain a certificate stating that the facility or company has been written off, you can request a data certificate
- After canceling the exporters register card, the registration of the customs dealers card must be written off from the computer of the customs car customs at Cairo International Airport
- The establishment/company may not be re-registered except after the cancellation decision has been issued and registered on the system
- If the registration is canceled by a ministerial decision to re-register in the exporters register for a period of 3 years because the exporter committed one of the violations mentioned in Articles 62-63 of Regulation 770/2005, the establishment may not be re-registered until after the violation period has expired.
- Crossing out the entry in the exporters’ register leads to a ban on the tax card. In the event that any other activity in the tax card (other than export) continues, you can contact the call center 19591 or visit the Citizens Service Office at the airport
Publish Date 15/11/2016 02:12 PM
Last Update 22/05/2022 10:25 AM