Log in once to complete your electronic transactions conveniently to benefit from the various eServices by the single sign-in feature and there is no need to log in again
Simply enter your User name/ID and Password to use the secured eServices via the numerous channels; such as: Desktop, tablets, and smart phone.
To set up your own account, please click on "New User" and enter the required information. For commercial users, please visit one of the GOEIC branches to create your account for commercial services. Please call the GOEIC Call Centre on 08006667666/19591 to assist you in finding the nearest Service Centre in order to verify your information and complete the registration process.
Create a new account and start using the portal to benefit from the provided ServicesNew Account
Available for non-commercial users only *
The tool is provided within GOEIC e-Portal system, which aims to offer Customs Authorities the possibility to verify the authenticity of Certificates of Origin online.
This service allows official and accessible services to verify the authenticity of certificates of origin issued by the authority through the Web portal of the Authority on the Internet to save time and facilitate the course of actions on the customers, where the service aims to provide an electronic mechanism It is quick to make the query verify the certificate of origin, which contributes to reducing the time it takes to perform the service.
· Customer must have an electronic services account on the portal and activated. The customer account must have the authority to use the service, which is done through the management of the portal. Required Documents
First: in the case of enquiries through the employer:
· Submission of the application signed by the owner or legal agent authorized to establish and activate the electronic services account on the portal.
Second: In the case of the inquiry by an official entity:
· An official letter from the requesting authority to activate the access to the service.
1. Login to the portal and verify the user ID.
2. Select the "Verify certificates of origin" service from the FDA Services directory list.
3. Execute the query according to the data provided.