Log in once to complete your electronic transactions conveniently to benefit from the various eServices by the single sign-in feature and there is no need to log in again
Simply enter your User name/ID and Password to use the secured eServices via the numerous channels; such as: Desktop, tablets, and smart phone.
To set up your own account, please click on "New User" and enter the required information. For commercial users, please visit one of the GOEIC branches to create your account for commercial services. Please call the GOEIC Call Centre on 08006667666/19591 to assist you in finding the nearest Service Centre in order to verify your information and complete the registration process.
Create a new account and start using the portal to benefit from the provided ServicesNew Account
Available for non-commercial users only *
The service of submitting application for inspection of imported industrial commodities lots and contracting samples allows commercial customers to submit such application through portal of GOEIC and the service procedure is to be completed within one of GOEIC branches.
In order to save time and facilitate the course of procedures for commercial customers, this service allows them to submit an application for inspection of imported industrial commodities lots and contracting samples to GOEIC using the online portal and it aims to provide a mechanism for the process of submitting such application, which will save time spent on the service.
Quality test laboratories of industrial commodities
Cairo, Alexandria, Damietta, Port Said and Suez
· The customer must have an active e-services account on the online portal.
· The procedure must be completed within 15 days of the date submitting the application on the portal.
· Filling the form attached to the service or obtaining of the same form from the branch
1. Providing a complete testing application attached to the service and delivering it to laboratory
2. Payment of tests costs specified in application
3. Analyzing samples submitted by the applicant
4. Release of the results
· According to the nature of each commodity