Send notes about service
Log in once to complete your electronic transactions conveniently to benefit from the various eServices by the single sign-in feature and there is no need to log in again
Simply enter your User name/ID and Password to use the secured eServices via the numerous channels; such as: Desktop, tablets, and smart phone.
To set up your own account, please click on "New User" and enter the required information. For commercial users, please visit one of the GOEIC branches to create your account for commercial services. Please call the GOEIC Call Centre on 08006667666/19591 to assist you in finding the nearest Service Centre in order to verify your information and complete the registration process.
Create a new account and start using the portal to benefit from the provided ServicesNew Account
Available for non-commercial users only *
· In case the importer does not take the lot procedures, either by taking the samples or bringing technical data or changing the address of the lot storage without informing the GOEIC or wasting the lot or part of it, the dealing number of the importer shall be prohibited by article No. (86) or (96), regulation 770 of 2005 or both.
· In case of taking the lot procedures, the tax number ban shall be lifted pursuant to a report issued by the GOEIC’s branch to which the lot is delivered.
The importer or his representative shall submit a copy of the quality system of the company making the study and expressing the opinion, and in case of validation of the quality system:
· A letter from the producing company shall be written, containing the products, brand, and production specifications and distribution centers if any.
· Documents shall be authenticated by the Chamber of Commerce and the Egyptian Embassy in the manufacturer’s country.
· The importer or his representative shall bring the documents to the Department (providing the importer’s statement and an authorization by the signature validation from the bank to the representative, a copy of the applicant's ID card, a copy of the import card, and payment of an amount of 2500 L.E (Two thousand and five hundred L.E in return for services)).
· A ministerial draft resolution of the virtual inspection is being prepared and shall be sent to the Minister.
· In case the ministerial resolution of the virtual inspection is received, the importer shall be informed of the issuance of the ministerial resolution.