Log in once to complete your electronic transactions conveniently to benefit from the various eServices by the single sign-in feature and there is no need to log in again
Simply enter your User name/ID and Password to use the secured eServices via the numerous channels; such as: Desktop, tablets, and smart phone.
To set up your own account, please click on "New User" and enter the required information. For commercial users, please visit one of the GOEIC branches to create your account for commercial services. Please call the GOEIC Call Centre on 08006667666/19591 to assist you in finding the nearest Service Centre in order to verify your information and complete the registration process.
Create a new account and start using the portal to benefit from the provided ServicesNew Account
Available for non-commercial users only *
How to submit a grievance application:
1. Notice of disapproval shall be obtained from the importer or his representative from the branch.
2. The importer shall submit a grievance to the branch to which the lot is delivered, within one week as of the date of his knowledge of the inspection result.
3. An amount of five L.E is collected in consideration of accepting the grievance request in according to article 117 of the ministerial resolution No. 770 of 2005.
Common reasons for lots disapproval:
1. Virtual non-conformity of the product specifications data.
2. Laboratory non-conformity in accordance with tests specified in the product specifications.
3. The data non-conformity in accordance with the virtual inspection decisions of the registrants into the virtual inspection lists, in which case; the lot is treated as a normal lot on condition of applying the virtual and laboratory conformity.