Log in once to complete your electronic transactions conveniently to benefit from the various eServices by the single sign-in feature and there is no need to log in again
Simply enter your User name/ID and Password to use the secured eServices via the numerous channels; such as: Desktop, tablets, and smart phone.
To set up your own account, please click on "New User" and enter the required information. For commercial users, please visit one of the GOEIC branches to create your account for commercial services. Please call the GOEIC Call Centre on 08006667666/19591 to assist you in finding the nearest Service Centre in order to verify your information and complete the registration process.
Create a new account and start using the portal to benefit from the provided ServicesNew Account
Available for non-commercial users only *
In order to save time and facilitate the course of procedures for commercial customers, this service allows them to submit an application for replying on importers’ complaints to GOEIC using the online portal and it aims to provide a mechanism for the process of submitting it which will save time spent on the service.
Central Department of Engineering Imports and Industrial Commodities.
GOEIC head office at airport GOEIC’s headquarters
· The customer must have an active e-services account on the online portal.
· The procedure must be completed within 15 days of the date submitting the application on the portal.
It's a complaint submitted to the Central Administration in an application. These queries are usually about:
· How to list in the virtual inspection lists
· Applying the specification “the method of applying”
· Type of the applied specification for each item in the lot
· The submitted complaint shall be immediately answered by the competent administration of the central administration.
· The response is immediately