Log in once to complete your electronic transactions conveniently to benefit from the various eServices by the single sign-in feature and there is no need to log in again
Simply enter your User name/ID and Password to use the secured eServices via the numerous channels; such as: Desktop, tablets, and smart phone.
To set up your own account, please click on "New User" and enter the required information. For commercial users, please visit one of the GOEIC branches to create your account for commercial services. Please call the GOEIC Call Centre on 08006667666/19591 to assist you in finding the nearest Service Centre in order to verify your information and complete the registration process.
Create a new account and start using the portal to benefit from the provided ServicesNew Account
Available for non-commercial users only *
The service of request to register a producing company into the virtual inspection register to implement Article No. 94 of Resolution 770 of 2005 allows the importer, his agent or his authorized representative to register a producing company into the organization virtual inspection register through Central Department for Industrial Imports.
In order to save time and facilitate the course of procedures for commercial customers, this service allows them to submit an application of registering a product in the virtual inspection record to GOEIC in order to implement Article No. 94 of Resolution 770 of 2005 using the online portal and it aims to provide a mechanism for the process of submitting it which will save time spent on the service.
Scientific researches for the central administration for industrial commodities
GOEIC head office at airport GOEIC’s headquarters
· The customer must have an active e-services account on the online portal.
· The procedure must be completed within 15 days of the date submitting the application on the portal.
· Registration application from the commercial agent of the product (manufacturer), his representative, or the importer (document No.1).
· The producer shall have a system for quality control on what he produces or on what is produced under his license and the documents indicating such shall be provided with the registration application.
· A document stating that the product is produced according to one of the standard specifications approved by GOEIC shall be submitted (Document No. 2).
· A letter from the manufacturer (producer) including the names of the goods he produces (manufactures), the factories that produce the same goods with the same trade mark, brand and its origin, as well as the distribution centers from which the same item can be obtained with the same quality, brand and mark (document No. 3).
1. Review all documents copies that have been submitted then documenting the originals
2. Submit a registration application to the General Department of Scientific Researches in the GOEIC
3. Approve the decision by the Engineer/ Minister of Trade and Industry
o The approval is given by Engineer/ Minister of Trade and Industry and published in the Official Gazette