Send notes about service
Log in once to complete your electronic transactions conveniently to benefit from the various eServices by the single sign-in feature and there is no need to log in again
Simply enter your User name/ID and Password to use the secured eServices via the numerous channels; such as: Desktop, tablets, and smart phone.
To set up your own account, please click on "New User" and enter the required information. For commercial users, please visit one of the GOEIC branches to create your account for commercial services. Please call the GOEIC Call Centre on 08006667666/19591 to assist you in finding the nearest Service Centre in order to verify your information and complete the registration process.
Create a new account and start using the portal to benefit from the provided ServicesNew Account
Available for non-commercial users only *
The service of submitting application for complaint against the final results of inspection, in accordance with Article No. 117 of Resolution No. 770 of 2005 allows commercial customers to submit such application through portal of GOEIC and the service procedure is to be completed within one of GOEIC branches.
In order to save time and facilitate the course of procedures for commercial customers, this service allows them to submit application for complaint against the final results of inspection to GOEIC using the online portal and it aims to provide a mechanism for the process of submitting such application, which will save time spent on the service.
Department of Industrial Commodities in the branch with informing the appeals committee at the headquarters of GOEIC at the airport
The Department of Industrial commodities at the various branches of GOEIC, at which the lot is received, with informing the Central Department at the headquarters of the GOEIC at the airport
· The customer must have an active e-services account on the online portal.
· The procedure must be completed within 15 days of the date submitting the application on the portal.
· A complete application for complaint against the final results of inspection at the branch provided and signed by the importer or his agent, with mentioning the reasons of submitting the application.
1. Submitting the application for complaint against the final results of inspection within one week from the date of informing the importer with such results
2. Approval of application by Department of Industrial commodities at the headquarters of GOEIC at the airport
3. Informing the technical secretariat of Appeals Committee
4. The Committee shall hold a meeting at GOEIC headquarters at the airport to consider the application
5. Delivering results to the branch
o The application shall be submitted to Appeals Committee within 24 hours of filing the complaint in accordance with Article No. 117 of Ministerial Resolution No. 770/2005.
o Fees to be determined by the branch (payment of a cash deposit of five L.E. which is refundable if the complaint is accepted).