Log in once to complete your electronic transactions conveniently to benefit from the various eServices by the single sign-in feature and there is no need to log in again
Simply enter your User name/ID and Password to use the secured eServices via the numerous channels; such as: Desktop, tablets, and smart phone.
To set up your own account, please click on "New User" and enter the required information. For commercial users, please visit one of the GOEIC branches to create your account for commercial services. Please call the GOEIC Call Centre on 08006667666/19591 to assist you in finding the nearest Service Centre in order to verify your information and complete the registration process.
Create a new account and start using the portal to benefit from the provided ServicesNew Account
Available for non-commercial users only *
The service of submitting an application of re-inspection after the second withdrawal in accordance with Article 95 of Resolution No.770/2005 allows commercial customers to submit such application through portal of GOEIC and the service procedure is to be completed within one of GOEIC branches.
In order to save time and facilitate the course of procedures for commercial customers, this service allows them to submit an application of re-inspection after the second withdrawal In accordance with Article No. 95 of Resolution No. 770/2005 to GOEIC using the online portal and it aims to provide a mechanism for the process of submitting it which will save time spent on the service.
Department of Industrial Commodities in the competent branch and informing the central administration at the headquarters at the airport
The Department of Industrial commodities at the various branches of GOEIC, at which the lot is received, with informing the Central Department at the headquarters of the GOEIC at the airport
· The customer must have an active e-services account on the online portal.
· The procedure must be completed within 15 days of the date submitting the application on the portal.
· A complete application of re-inspection after the second withdrawal at the branch provided and signed by the importer or his agent, with mentioning the reasons of submitting the application.
1. Submitting application for re-inspection within one week from the date of knowing the refusal of the lot in the second withdrawal
2. Getting approval on the application by Department of Industrial Commodities in the branch
3. Informing the Central Department at the headquarters of the GOEIC at the airport, only if the importer requests to change the laboratory conducting the tests
4. The importer shall bear the costs of re-inspection (in the case of conducting the inspection in external labs).
5. Collecting samples
6. Coding of samples
7. Analyzing samples (in a GOEIC laboratory or another laboratory)
8. The importer, his agent or his authorized representative, as well as the representative of the producing company, are allowed to attend the re-inspection procedures.
9. Issuance of conformity certificates
o The fees of each category are determined in accordance with Resolution No. 1186 of 2003.