Log in once to complete your electronic transactions conveniently to benefit from the various eServices by the single sign-in feature and there is no need to log in again
Simply enter your User name/ID and Password to use the secured eServices via the numerous channels; such as: Desktop, tablets, and smart phone.
To set up your own account, please click on "New User" and enter the required information. For commercial users, please visit one of the GOEIC branches to create your account for commercial services. Please call the GOEIC Call Centre on 08006667666/19591 to assist you in finding the nearest Service Centre in order to verify your information and complete the registration process.
Create a new account and start using the portal to benefit from the provided ServicesNew Account
Available for non-commercial users only *
Application submitted by the importer to extract either a copy or a replacement of loss of inspection results certificate. The service allows commercial customers to submit application to extract either a copy or a replacement of loss of inspection results certificate by the importer through portal of GOEIC and the service procedure is to be completed within one of GOEIC branches.
In order to save time and facilitate the course of procedures for commercial customers, this service allows them to submit an application to extract either a copy or a replacement of loss of inspection results certificate by the importer to GOEIC using the online portal and it aims to provide a mechanism for the process of submitting such application which will save time spent on the service.
Department of Industrial Commodities in the competent Branch
Department of Industrial Commodities at the various branches of GOEIC where the lot is received at its ports.
· The customer must have an active e-services account on the online portal.
· The procedure must be completed within 15 days of the date submitting the application on the portal.
· A complete application to extract inspection results certificate from the branch provided and signed by the importer or his agent.
1. Submission of application to extract inspection results certificate
2. Getting approval on the application by Department of Industrial Commodities in the branch
3. Estimation of fees by the financial auditor
4. Collecting the fees
5. Receiving the certificate
o Approval is given immediately