Log in once to complete your electronic transactions conveniently to benefit from the various eServices by the single sign-in feature and there is no need to log in again
Simply enter your User name/ID and Password to use the secured eServices via the numerous channels; such as: Desktop, tablets, and smart phone.
To set up your own account, please click on "New User" and enter the required information. For commercial users, please visit one of the GOEIC branches to create your account for commercial services. Please call the GOEIC Call Centre on 08006667666/19591 to assist you in finding the nearest Service Centre in order to verify your information and complete the registration process.
Create a new account and start using the portal to benefit from the provided ServicesNew Account
Available for non-commercial users only *
The service of requesting a certificate of origin allows commercial customers to submit an online Application for Issuing Certificate of Origin through portal of GOEIC, and the service procedure is to be completed within one of the GOEIC branches.
In order to save time and facilitate the course of procedures for commercial customers, this service allows them to submit an Application for Issuing Certificate of Origin to GOEIC using the online portal and it aims at providing a mechanism for the process of submitting such application, which will save time spent on the service
Branches of General Organization for Export and Import Control in ports, airports and governorates.
General Department for Origin
· The customer must have an active e-services account on the online portal
1. Certificate of Origin Application (Form 8 bis Exports)
2. Approved bill from the exporter
3. Approved copy from the statistical form
4. Exporter approval:
· Acknowledgment of local component (form attached)
· Acknowledgment for exports require certificate (1) (Eur-Med). (forms attached)
· Regarding the products of the productive projects in the free zones, the head of free zones must approve that these products were manufactured inside the free zones.
5. Required forms for Certificates of Origin:
1. - Emblem form for Arab League according to Agreement of Facilitation and Promotion of Commercial Exchange among Arab Countries.
- Arabic form of bilateral agreement for free commercial exchange.
- Pass certificate form (Eur.1) according to Egyptian - European Partnership Agreement.
- Eur-Med Certificate Form according to agreements of Agadir, EFTA, Free Trade between Egypt and Turkey.
- Certificate of Origin Form (Form.A) according to the General System of Preference (GSP).
- Certificate of Origin Form (G.S.T.P) according to the Global System of Trade Preferences.
- COMESA Certificate Form according to COMESA Agreement.
- Form of Textile Product Certificate issued with Eur.1 certificate if required.
o 5-10 minutes
o A fee of 1 L.E to issue the Certificate of Origin.
o The price of Certificate of Origin is 25 piasters - for Emblem of Arab League, bilateral agreement, COMESA and G.S.T.P.
o The price of Certificate of Origin is 3.20 L.E according to the approval of Minister of Commerce and Industry in 8/10/2009 for FORM.A, EUR .1 and EUR .MED