Log in once to complete your electronic transactions conveniently to benefit from the various eServices by the single sign-in feature and there is no need to log in again
Simply enter your User name/ID and Password to use the secured eServices via the numerous channels; such as: Desktop, tablets, and smart phone.
To set up your own account, please click on "New User" and enter the required information. For commercial users, please visit one of the GOEIC branches to create your account for commercial services. Please call the GOEIC Call Centre on 08006667666/19591 to assist you in finding the nearest Service Centre in order to verify your information and complete the registration process.
Create a new account and start using the portal to benefit from the provided ServicesNew Account
Available for non-commercial users only *
Providing suppliers with inspection service (sorting) in a simplified manner and in an easy way, where the General Department for Sorting and Arbitration applies the ministerial decisions and regulatory rules for strategic crops trading (local wheat, white maize, white rice...) and crops optionally supplied for the General Authority for Supply Commodities and in accordance with the ministerial decisions issued by marketing-relevant ministers.
1. Companies of general sector mills
2. Companies of private sector mills
3. Agricultural Bank of Egypt and its agricultural authorities.
4. Egyptian Holding Company for Silos and Storage.
5. General Company for silos and storage.
The storehouses, factories, and places of collecting approved by Ministry of Supply and Internal Trade.
· The customer must have an active e-services account on the online portal
· The procedure must be completed within 15 days as of the date of submitting the application on the portal
· Service application
· The ministerial resolutions issued in this regard
· Specification of receipt for the applicant
· The inspection (sorting) of the quantities supplied in the places indicated shall be carried out in accordance with the ministerial resolutions governing the receipt of crops optionally (local wheat - white maize - white rationing rice), which are defined between the beginning and the end of the season, as well as the technical specifications of receipt and the price of supply in different sanitation or humidity levels, rules governing the supply from the Control and Distribution Sector of the Ministry of Supply and Internal Trade and the receipt specifications in the booklet of conditions provided by the General Authority for Supply Commodities.
· The inspection process is conducted by a formed committee and is set out by the ministerial resolution of importation for each crop.
· The delivery of local wheat, which has already been supplied to storehouses and silos, after the end of the supply season is carried out in accordance with a resolution issued by the Minister of Supply and Internal Trade to ensure the quality of the wheat to produce flour and a premium loaf which conform to specifications.
o Committees which are set forth by the ministerial resolution shall be formed to attend in the aforementioned silos and storehouses from 8 AM to 6 PM, and such committees are different depending on the conditions of each crop, and inspection or sorting shall be in the time of receiving the crop.
o The category of inspection or sorting for each crop is determined separately by an agreement with the General Authority For Supply Commodities under a cooperation protocol between the General Organization for Export and Import Control and the General Authority for Supply Commodities.