Log in once to complete your electronic transactions conveniently to benefit from the various eServices by the single sign-in feature and there is no need to log in again
Simply enter your User name/ID and Password to use the secured eServices via the numerous channels; such as: Desktop, tablets, and smart phone.
To set up your own account, please click on "New User" and enter the required information. For commercial users, please visit one of the GOEIC branches to create your account for commercial services. Please call the GOEIC Call Centre on 08006667666/19591 to assist you in finding the nearest Service Centre in order to verify your information and complete the registration process.
Create a new account and start using the portal to benefit from the provided ServicesNew Account
Available for non-commercial users only *
In order to save time and facilitate the course of procedures for commercial customers, this service allows them to submit a Cancellation of Foreign Offices Register Application to GOEIC using the online portal and it aims at providing a mechanism for the process of submitting such application, which will save time spent on the service.
General Department for Commercial Agents and Intermediaries and Register of Foreign Offices
The head office
· The customer must have an active e-services account on the online portal
· The procedure must be completed within 15 days as of the date of submitting the application on the portal.
Cancellation based on the request of interested party:
· Cancellation application shall be submitted in regard to all cards issued previously for such registration and in case of losing them, a report stating the loss shall be submitted.
· Reimbursement of insurance application.
· The attorney general statement of non-reservation
First: Cancellation based on request of the interested party:
1. Submitting the registration cancellation application along with all cards issued previously for such registration.
2. Providing a report for the cancellation decision, issuing the cancellation decision, giving it a number and sending a copy to the interested party.
3. Providing Form No. 50 G.A for reimbursement of insurance and sending it to financial affairs with the cancellation decision and Form No. 1S with the amount of insurance of the first registration included.
4. Issuing insurance check from the financial affairs.
5. The cheque shall be received by the interested party in person or to be transferred to a current bank account in foreign currency.
6. Electronic input of cancellation.
Second: Administrative Cancellation:
1. Electronic extraction of a statement with entries that have passed a period of 90 days subsequent to the expiration date.
2. Checking the file whether it should be renewed or not.
3. Writing a report and a cancellation decision for each entry.
4. Giving a number to the cancellation decision and sending a copy to the interested party.
5. Electronic input of cancellation.
o Not specified
o Not specified