Log in once to complete your electronic transactions conveniently to benefit from the various eServices by the single sign-in feature and there is no need to log in again
Simply enter your User name/ID and Password to use the secured eServices via the numerous channels; such as: Desktop, tablets, and smart phone.
To set up your own account, please click on "New User" and enter the required information. For commercial users, please visit one of the GOEIC branches to create your account for commercial services. Please call the GOEIC Call Centre on 08006667666/19591 to assist you in finding the nearest Service Centre in order to verify your information and complete the registration process.
Create a new account and start using the portal to benefit from the provided ServicesNew Account
Available for non-commercial users only *
In order to save time and facilitate the course of procedures for commercial customers, this service allows them to submit a Cancellation of Agency Contract Application to GOEIC using the online portal and it aims to provide a mechanism for the process of submitting such application, which will save time spent on the service
General Department for Commercial Agents and Intermediaries
Head office of GOEIC (Alexandria branch - Port Said branch - Sharqia branch) where documents can only be received and submitted by the portfolio, and the card is to be issued from the head office.
· The customer must have an active e-services account on the online portal
· The procedure must be completed within 15 days of the date submitting the application on the portal.
· An official application signed by the interested party declaring the cancellation of agency contract by a signature validation from the bank or by signing before the competent employee by the applicant who is entitled to manage and sign according to warrant from the interested party that entitles the applicant to validate signature from bank, a general power of attorney or a judicial power of attorney
· Forms already issued for the contract of agency to be cancelled.
1. Submission of documents in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 120 of 1982.
2. Checking of documents.
3. Financial audit and collection of fees.
4. Giving a temporary number then registering in the books (under a permanent number).
5. Technical review of documents
6. Electronic registering of documents
7. Copying cards.
8. Reviewing cards.
9. Receiving cards.
10. Archiving of files
o 24 hours from the time of submitting the cancellation application, payment of fees and completing the documents.
o Not specified