Log in once to complete your electronic transactions conveniently to benefit from the various eServices by the single sign-in feature and there is no need to log in again
Simply enter your User name/ID and Password to use the secured eServices via the numerous channels; such as: Desktop, tablets, and smart phone.
To set up your own account, please click on "New User" and enter the required information. For commercial users, please visit one of the GOEIC branches to create your account for commercial services. Please call the GOEIC Call Centre on 08006667666/19591 to assist you in finding the nearest Service Centre in order to verify your information and complete the registration process.
Create a new account and start using the portal to benefit from the provided ServicesNew Account
Available for non-commercial users only *
In order to save time and facilitate the course of procedures for commercial customers, this service allows them to submit an application of amendment in the agency contract (name of the foreign company - nationality - products - commission rate) to GOEIC using the online portal and it aims at providing a mechanism for the process of submitting such application, which will save time spent on the service
General Department for Commercial Agents and Intermediaries
GOEIC Head office (Alexandria branch - Port Said branch - Sharqia branch). Receiving and sending the documents shall only be made by the portfolio, and the card is to be issued from the Head office.
· The customer must have an active e-services account on the online portal
· The procedure must be completed at the Organization headquarters within 15 days of the date submitting the application on the portal
· Official letter documented and approved by The Embassy Of Egypt and the chamber of commerce abroad stating the amendment + the translation.
· Previously extracted forms for the contract that needed to be amended.
· An Acknowledgment of public sector to the signature validation by the bank, or a signature by the party entitled to manage and sign before the competent employee.
· A warrant from the interested party to the applicant that entitles the applicant to validate signature from the bank or a general power of attorney or a judicial power of attorney.
1. Submission of documents in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 120 of 1982.
2. Checking of documents.
3. Financial audit and collection of fees.
4. Giving a temporary number then registering in the books (under a permanent number).
5. Technical review of documents
6. Electronic registering of documents
7. Issuing of cards
8. Reviewing cards.
9. Receiving cards.
10. Archiving files
o 24 hours as of the time of submitting the renewal application and the payment of all the fees and completion of all documents.