Log in once to complete your electronic transactions conveniently to benefit from the various eServices by the single sign-in feature and there is no need to log in again
Simply enter your User name/ID and Password to use the secured eServices via the numerous channels; such as: Desktop, tablets, and smart phone.
To set up your own account, please click on "New User" and enter the required information. For commercial users, please visit one of the GOEIC branches to create your account for commercial services. Please call the GOEIC Call Centre on 08006667666/19591 to assist you in finding the nearest Service Centre in order to verify your information and complete the registration process.
Create a new account and start using the portal to benefit from the provided ServicesNew Account
Available for non-commercial users only *
In order to save time and facilitate the course of procedures for commercial customers, this service allows them to submit an application to Add an agency contract to GOEIC using the online portal and it aims at providing a mechanism for the process of submitting such application, which will save time spent on the service.
General Department for Commercial Agents and Intermediaries
GOEIC Head office (Alexandria branch - Port Said branch - Sharqia branch). Receiving and sending the documents shall only be made by the portfolio, and the card shall be issued from the Head office.
· The customer must have an active e-services account on the online portal
· The procedure must be completed at the Organization headquarters within 15 days of the date submitting the application on the portal
· A certified official copy of the agency contract or the commercial intermediation and the original copy for reviewing, which includes the nature of agent or the commercial intermediary work / commodities and geography scope / contract parties liabilities / commodities dealt with / the rate of the stated commission and the conditions of receiving such commission and the currency it shall be paid in, the obligation to give notice of any change of the contract to the Egyptian Consulate abroad.
· If the power of attorney is issued by a foreign company or entity, the agency contract shall be authenticated by the competent chamber of commerce or the official body which is acting on its behalf in foreign countries and approved by the competent Egyptian Consulate with the translation of the agency contract according to the rules regarding translation. The power of attorney may not be issued by a foreign company that has an agent from the public sector companies as long as this power of attorney is valid.
· Agency contracts issued locally (persons - companies of the public business sector) shall be documented by the real estate publicity department, as for the government companies (public sector) the State emblem stamp is sufficient.
· The public sector acknowledgment with the signature validation by the bank, the signature of the interested party, or the person entitled to manage and sign before the competent employee.
· Authorization to the applicant from the interested party with the signature validation by the bank or a general power of attorney or a judicial power of attorney.
1. Submission of documents in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 120 of 1982.
2. Checking of documents.
3. Financial audit and collection of fees.
4. Giving a temporary number then registering in the books under the permanent number for the institution.
5. Technical review of documents
6. Electronic Registration of documents
7. Issuance of cards.
8. Reviewing cards.
9. Receiving cards.
10. Archiving files
o 48 hours as of the time of submitting the application, paying of fees, and completing the documents.