Log in once to complete your electronic transactions conveniently to benefit from the various eServices by the single sign-in feature and there is no need to log in again
Simply enter your User name/ID and Password to use the secured eServices via the numerous channels; such as: Desktop, tablets, and smart phone.
To set up your own account, please click on "New User" and enter the required information. For commercial users, please visit one of the GOEIC branches to create your account for commercial services. Please call the GOEIC Call Centre on 08006667666/19591 to assist you in finding the nearest Service Centre in order to verify your information and complete the registration process.
Create a new account and start using the portal to benefit from the provided ServicesNew Account
Available for non-commercial users only *
Content summary The data modification request service allows commercial customers to submit a request to modify the data through GOEIC online portal with respect to completing the procedure within one of GOEIC branches.
In order to save time and facilitate the course of procedures for commercial customers, this service allows them to submit data modification application to GOEIC using the online portal and it aims at providing a mechanism for the process of submitting such application, which will save time spent on the service.
General Department of Commercial Agents and Intermediaries Register
GOEIC Head office (Alexandria branch - Port Said branch- Sharqia branch). Receiving and sending the documents shall be made only through the portfolio, and the card shall be issued from the Head office.
· The customer must have an active e-services account on the online portal
· The procedure must be completed at the Organization headquarters within 15 days of the date submitting the application on the portal
First: Amendments of:
· Trading name
· Right to manage and sign
· Tax card
The Required documents for the companies:
· The amendment contract for the partnerships (copy + the original for reviewing) and minutes of meeting (copy + the original for reviewing) or the original prospectus of companies as for investment companies.
· An extract of the commercial register with approval on amendments (original)
· The tax card with amendments approved (copy + original for reviewing)
Second: The following documents shall be added to the above-mentioned documents in case of amendments that may occur due to the entry or exit of partners or amendment of the partner status: -
· The acknowledgment of registration in accordance with ministerial resolution No. 362 of 2005 for those whose names are listed in the commercial register through the signature validation from the bank or by signing before the competent employee.
· A copy of the identity verification document for every new partner in addition to nationality verification.
Required documents for an individual: -
· A valid extract from the commercial register with approvals on amendments (original)
· The modified tax card (copy + original for reviewing )
· In case of amending the right of management and signing, an acknowledgement of agents register for companies shall be provided with a signature validation from the bank or the signature of the party who has the right to manage and sign before the competent employee.
The following should be considered in case of executing any amendments: -
1. The tax card is excluded from the required documents in case of amending the capital.
2. In case of amending the address, if the company’s headquarters is moved from one governorate to another, a certificate for cancelling the old commercial register is required in addition to the aforementioned documents, and the fees amending address and commercial register number shall be paid.
3. A warrant from the interested party to the applicant that entitles the applicant to validate signature from the bank or a general power of attorney or a judicial power of attorney.
4. Submission of documents in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 120 of 1982.
5. Checking of documents.
6. Financial audit and collection of fees.
7. Giving a temporary number then registering in the books (under a permanent number).
8. Technical review of documents
9. Electronic Registration of documents
10. Issuance of cards.
11. Reviewing cards.
12. Receiving cards.
13. Archiving files
o 24 hours as of the date of submitting the form and payment of fees.