Log in once to complete your electronic transactions conveniently to benefit from the various eServices by the single sign-in feature and there is no need to log in again
Simply enter your User name/ID and Password to use the secured eServices via the numerous channels; such as: Desktop, tablets, and smart phone.
To set up your own account, please click on "New User" and enter the required information. For commercial users, please visit one of the GOEIC branches to create your account for commercial services. Please call the GOEIC Call Centre on 08006667666/19591 to assist you in finding the nearest Service Centre in order to verify your information and complete the registration process.
Create a new account and start using the portal to benefit from the provided ServicesNew Account
Available for non-commercial users only *
In order to save time and facilitate the course of procedures for commercial customers, this service allows them to submit Renewal of registration application to GOEIC using the online portal and it aims to provide a mechanism for the process of submitting such application, which will save time spent on the service.
General Department of Commercial Agents and Intermediaries Register
GOEIC Head office (Alexandria branch - Port Said branch- Sharqia branch). Receiving and sending the documents shall be made only through the portfolio, and the card shall be issued from the Head office.
· The customer must have an active e-services account on the online portal
· The procedure must be completed at the Organization Head office within 15 days of the date submitting the application on the portal
· A complete renewal application signed by the office director or his entitled representative, according to a general power of attorney or a signed authorization, before the competent employee
· A valid copy of the Form No. (14S Agents) for the Egyptian agent
· Information certification as a proof for the registration of the Egyptian agent of the company (to be requested from the competent authority at GOEIC)
1. The registration period shall be 5 years and it shall end by the expiration date of the registration or the agency contract or by the cancellation of the agent. The registration shall be renewed every five years and registration application shall be submitted within the ninety days preceding the expiration date of registration in order to avoid paying double fees within the ninety days following the expiration date of registration, so that the registration shall not be exposed to administrative cancellation.
2. The registration of the foreign office shall be cancelled in cases of termination and non-renewal of the agency agreement, the cancellation of the agency for any reason or if the agency practices any commercial business in violation of the law, and in such case, the re-registration of such service office shall not be allowed until the expiration of a minimum period of five years.
3. Copies of valid work permits for the foreign workers at the office.
o At the same day of paying the fees to the treasury.