Log in once to complete your electronic transactions conveniently to benefit from the various eServices by the single sign-in feature and there is no need to log in again
Simply enter your User name/ID and Password to use the secured eServices via the numerous channels; such as: Desktop, tablets, and smart phone.
To set up your own account, please click on "New User" and enter the required information. For commercial users, please visit one of the GOEIC branches to create your account for commercial services. Please call the GOEIC Call Centre on 08006667666/19591 to assist you in finding the nearest Service Centre in order to verify your information and complete the registration process.
Create a new account and start using the portal to benefit from the provided ServicesNew Account
Available for non-commercial users only *
In order to save time and facilitate the course of procedures for commercial customers, this service allows them to inquire about registration of a commercial agent using the online portal and it aims at providing a mechanism for the process of inquiring about registration of a commercial agent, which will save time spent on the service.
General Department of Commercial Agents and Intermediaries Register
Principal Head office of the organization - Central administration for commercial registers - General department for commercial agents and intermediaries.
· The customer must have an active e-services account on the online portal
· The procedure must be completed at the Organization headquarters within 15 days as of the date of submitting the application on the portal
In case of inquiring through the interested party
· Submission of an application containing the required statement
In case of inquiring through the government authorities
· An official letter from the applicant
Inquiring the registration submitted by businessmen
1. Submission of an application by a businessman, his agent or the one who acts on his behalf
2. Collection of the stated fees
3. Inquiring through the computer
4. Writing and sending the response through mail and keeping a copy of such response
Responding to the government authorities correspondences ((courts - tax authorities - ....))
1. Receiving official letters from applicants
2. Inquiring about the required statement through computer
3. Writing and sending the response through mail
o Within 48 hours maximum