Log in once to complete your electronic transactions conveniently to benefit from the various eServices by the single sign-in feature and there is no need to log in again
Simply enter your User name/ID and Password to use the secured eServices via the numerous channels; such as: Desktop, tablets, and smart phone.
To set up your own account, please click on "New User" and enter the required information. For commercial users, please visit one of the GOEIC branches to create your account for commercial services. Please call the GOEIC Call Centre on 08006667666/19591 to assist you in finding the nearest Service Centre in order to verify your information and complete the registration process.
Create a new account and start using the portal to benefit from the provided ServicesNew Account
Available for non-commercial users only *
In order to save time and facilitate the course of procedures for commercial customers, this service allows commercial customers to submit a product registration application into the virtual inspection register to implement Article No. 94, Resolution 770 of 2005 through the GOEIC’s portal. This service aims at providing a mechanism to apply the registration of a product into the virtual inspection register to implement article No. 94, Resolution 770 of 2005, contributing to save the time spent on implementing the service.
Scientific researches for the central administration for industrial commodities
Head office of GOEIC at airport GOEIC’s headquarters
· The customer shall have an active e-services account on the online portal.
· The procedure must be completed at the GOEIC’s headquarters within 15 days as of the date of submitting the application via the portal.
· Registration application from the commercial agent of the product (manufacturer), his representative, or the importer (document No.1).
· The producer shall have a system for quality control on what he produces or on what is produced under his license and the documents indicating such shall be provided with the registration application.
· A document stating that the product is produced according to one of the standard specifications approved by the Egyptian Organization for Standards and Quality shall be submitted (Document No. 2).
· A letter from the manufacturer (producer) including the names of the goods he produces (manufactures), the factories that produce the same goods with the same trade mark, brand and its origin, as well as the distribution centers from which the same item can be obtained with the same quality, brand and mark (document No. 3).
1. Reviewing all documents copies that have been submitted, then documenting the originals.
2. Submission of the registration application to the General Department of Scientific Researches in the Organization.
3. Approval of the decision by the Engineer/ Minister of Trade and Industry.
o The approval is given by Engineer/ Minister of Trade and Industry and published in the Official Gazette.