Log in once to complete your electronic transactions conveniently to benefit from the various eServices by the single sign-in feature and there is no need to log in again
Simply enter your User name/ID and Password to use the secured eServices via the numerous channels; such as: Desktop, tablets, and smart phone.
To set up your own account, please click on "New User" and enter the required information. For commercial users, please visit one of the GOEIC branches to create your account for commercial services. Please call the GOEIC Call Centre on 08006667666/19591 to assist you in finding the nearest Service Centre in order to verify your information and complete the registration process.
Create a new account and start using the portal to benefit from the provided ServicesNew Account
Available for non-commercial users only *
Service of registering inspection application data
This service allows the commercial customers to submitthe application for inspection of new industrial and food imports lots
The Department of Industrial and Food Commodities at the various branches of the Organization, at which the lot is received.
· The application of the standard inspection that exists in the branches shall be fulfilled by the importer, his agent, or his authorized representative.
· Copy of the customs certificate of the first paper (including the procedures certificate number, policy number, the importer name, and the acknowledgment provider’s name), the second paper (including the minutes of verification, list, invoice pages number, origin, item name, and accredit documents submitted to customs), and the third paper (including submission authorities approved by reviewer).
· A copy of the activated bill
· Packing list approved by the custom house
· A Bill of Lading copy
· A Certificate of origin copy
· A copy of the authorization paper, the power of attorney, or the identity verification of the importer himself.
· A copy of the register - a copy of clearance practice certificate.
· Appendix (4) form of payment of the value of the lot in hard currency for more than (2000) dollars.
· The importer or his representative’s signature on the acknowledgment of specification to be examined.
· Bill of Lading
· Detailed Bill
· Certificate of customs procedure
· Maritime Delivery Order
· Power of attorney or warrant with the bank signature in the case of the interested party non-availability. All required documents attached to the lot according to the type of commodities, standard specification, and the attachment No. 3 of the prime minister’s decision No. 1186 of 2003
· The Egyptian standard specification, upon which the inspection is done, shall be identified in accordance with the relevant mandatory ministerial decisions and in case of absence of a mandatory standard specification. The importer shall identify the approved standard specification which he wants to examine upon it whether it is Egyptian or international.
· The documents shall be reviewed and verified. Then, the inspection application shall be inserted to the computer; the inspection application shall be issued electronically, indicating the imported items; and minutes of verification, by which the inspection committee is commissioned, shall be issued.