Send notes about service
Log in once to complete your electronic transactions conveniently to benefit from the various eServices by the single sign-in feature and there is no need to log in again
Simply enter your User name/ID and Password to use the secured eServices via the numerous channels; such as: Desktop, tablets, and smart phone.
To set up your own account, please click on "New User" and enter the required information. For commercial users, please visit one of the GOEIC branches to create your account for commercial services. Please call the GOEIC Call Centre on 08006667666/19591 to assist you in finding the nearest Service Centre in order to verify your information and complete the registration process.
Create a new account and start using the portal to benefit from the provided ServicesNew Account
Available for non-commercial users only *
This service enables government agencies around the world to obtain a response to their inquiries regarding the validity of certificates of origin and the extent to which the rules of origin of Egyptian exports comply with the rules of origin protocols in the agreements signed with these countries.
Headquarters of GOEIC
· A letter containing an application of examination attached with copy of the certificate of origin issued by the GOEIC from the requesting parties to the countries with which it has entered into preferential agreements.
· Queries letters coming from various countries of the world
· Documents of certificates of origin held by the Department of Origin at GOEIC branches.
· The exporter shall provide the GOEIC with the required documents to complete the verification procedures in accordance with the request of verification.
1. Examine the letters coming from these countries
2. Reviewing the documents of issuing certificates of origin held by the GOEIC and its branches.
3. Addressing the exporter to provide us with documents to complete the procedures according to the type of exported items.
Service duration depends on the type of verification