Send notes about service
Log in once to complete your electronic transactions conveniently to benefit from the various eServices by the single sign-in feature and there is no need to log in again
Simply enter your User name/ID and Password to use the secured eServices via the numerous channels; such as: Desktop, tablets, and smart phone.
To set up your own account, please click on "New User" and enter the required information. For commercial users, please visit one of the GOEIC branches to create your account for commercial services. Please call the GOEIC Call Centre on 08006667666/19591 to assist you in finding the nearest Service Centre in order to verify your information and complete the registration process.
Create a new account and start using the portal to benefit from the provided ServicesNew Account
Available for non-commercial users only *
This service enables government agencies (Customs Authority) to verify the lot through examination and inspection of the documents and their conformity with the rules of origin of the received agreement, then granting the appropriate visa based on the opinion of the committee formed by GOEIC.
Branches of the GOEIC at Ports, Airports and Customs points.
· Customs Formalities Certificate of the incoming lot, including the transmission of the lot from the Customs in accordance with the resolution No.597 of 2002, indicating the reasons for the uncertainties and the contents of the doubt lot documents (certificate of origin - invoice - bill of lading - any other shipping documents).
1. The certificate of formalities, and its documents of the received lot to the GOEIC from Customs Authority, shall be forwarded explaining the reason for the questioning of the customs and forming a joint committee of origin and imports in the branch to which the lot documents are referred.
2. Documents are checked and conformed to the lot on the ground inside the Customs Department.
3. The documents and their conformity with the agreement rules of origin shall be inspected and examined.
4. The appropriate visa is granted based on the opinion of the committee formed in the branch. In case of rejection of agreement application by the committee in the GOEIC branches, the documents shall be forwarded to the General Department of Agreements for examination, expressing opinions and taking the necessary action.
Duration of the service depends on the type of uncertainty referred by customs